All users of services accessible through this site agree to Colonial First State's terms and conditions set out below.
Products are issued by Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352. Offers of units in the products will be made in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for that product. PDSs describing each product are available from this site or by contacting Investor Services on 13 13 36. The relevant PDS should be considered before making a decision about any product. The PDSs available from this site are available for residents of Australia only. They have been prepared having regard only to current Australian law and its interpretation, including, without limitation, taxation law. They do not directly or indirectly in any other place than in Australia:
- constitute an offer of securities;
- constitute an invitation to subscribe for securities, to enter into any legal agreement of any kind or to exercise any rights in relation to the offering of any financial product; or
- amount to a solicitation for any business.
Information provided on, and available from, this site does not constitute financial or taxation advice. The information does not take into account the individual objectives, financial situation or needs of any individual and Colonial First State recommends that you obtain investment and taxation advice specific to your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any investment decision.
You should seek independent financial and taxation advice to determine if an investment is appropriate to your individual circumstances.
Any person who gives another person access to the application form must at the same time and by the same means give the other person access to the relevant PDS and any supplementary PDS.
Colonial First State holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, No. 232468.
Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability
Colonial First State does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. Colonial First State will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, Colonial First State will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
Colonial First State makes no warranty that the use or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error free or that the site is suitable for any particular purpose or has any performance, functionality or security features except as we are required to provide by law. To the extent permitted by law Colonial First State's liability is limited to resupplying the services accessible through this site.
The Investment Risk
The funds offered in the PDSs available from this site are not investments, deposits or liabilities of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia or other member companies of the Commonwealth Bank Group and are subject to investment and other risks, including possible delays in repayment and the loss of income and principal invested. Neither Colonial First State nor any other member company of the Commonwealth Bank group, nor any of the trustees of the Colonial First State products guarantee the repayment of capital or the performance of any of the funds or any particular rate of return from the funds, or any taxation consequences of, any investment in any of those funds which is made under the PDSs available from this site.
Valid Applications - Who may apply?
Colonial First State will not accept an application for units received from any person it believes is not an Australian resident. Applications must be made on a form that is attached to a current PDS. PDSs can be obtained from Colonial First State or alternatively from your financial advisor on request and without charge. All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified). Accessing or using information relating to countries of which you are not a resident is done entirely at your own risk. Anyone wishing to acquire units in the funds will need to complete the application form that will be in or will accompany the relevant PDS.
Colonial, Colonial First State and related logos are trade marks registered in Australia. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from, this site is owned by Colonial First State. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trade marks and copyright material at this site with Colonial First State's express permission and in accordance with Colonial First State's directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site (including use of Colonial First State trade marks and copyright material) are at the risk of the user and are subject to Colonial First State's rights and the user's general legal obligations. Colonial First State makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trade marks outside Australia. For further information about creating links to this site and about using Colonial First State trade marks and other material, see our guidelines below or contact Colonial First State on 13 13 36.
- You may link your site only to the home page of the Colonial First State site.
- You must display the Colonial First State URL and icon (incorporating Colonial First State trade marks or other material) clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of Colonial First State or goods and services it provides, or suggesting any association between Colonial First State and other persons, organisations, goods or services, unless approved by Colonial First State.
- If Colonial First State allows you to use Colonial First State trade marks or copyright material, you may use them only in accordance with Colonial First State's directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by Colonial First State, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating Colonial First State's ownership of trade marks and copyright material.
- Colonial First State may take legal action in respect of any use of Colonial First State's name, trade marks or copyright material without Colonial First State's permission, other than in accordance with Colonial First State's directions or in breach of Colonial First State's rights or your general legal obligations.